Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I got the protest monkey blues

I've decided today that the protest monkeys need to learn a new trick, as this one is getting boring. Even the NY Post said as much. Don't get me wrong; I've truly enjoyed the screeching insanity that has issued from the protest monkeys, but they need to learn a new dance. Isn't the time ripe for protesting the latent satanism of "hard rock"? Yeah, that'd be pretty funny.

So, even though we're probably only a week or so from the critical mass of insanity (when the Illuminati/Hospice industry conspiracy is "discovered"), it just isn't worth it.

So, if you read this, protest monkey (once I trackback to you, that is), remember: I was listening to Napalm Death backwards last night, and I swear I heard them tell me to kill my parents.